BUTT WELD FITTING / PIPE FITTING
Excel Metal & Engg Industries – Buttweld Pipe Fitting
Excel Metal & Engg Industries specializes in supplying buttweld fittings all over the world. We are a proud manufacturer, distributor, and exporter of butt weld fittings. We stock wide range of buttweld fittings starting from elbows, tees, reducers, couplings, inserts, bends, caps, nipples, crosses, inserts, to stud ends. You think of a metal buttweld fitting, and Excel Metal & Engg Industries will arrange it for you. We have a large network with leading manufacturers,which makes it possible for us to meet all your needs.
What are Buttweld Fittings?
A Buttweld fitting is a weld able pipe fitting that takes into consideration alter of direction of flow, to fan out, decrease pipe estimate or append assistant hardware. Fashioned Steel butt weld fittings are produced as per ANSI/ASME B16.9.
Butt weld fittings are accessible as elbows, tees, tops, reducers and out lets (olets). These fittings are the most widely recognized sort of welded pipe fitting and are determined by ostensible pipe size and pipe plan. Buttweld fittings utilize consistent or welded pipe as the beginning material and are manufactured (through different process) to get the shape of elbows, tees and reducers and so forth. Similarly as the pipe is sold from Schedule 10 to Schedule 160, butt weld pipe fittings are sold a similar way. Welded butt weld fittings are more typical in stainless steel because of cost advantage. Sch 10 fittings are likewise more typical in stainless steel butt weld fitting.
How a Butt Weld Fitting is made?
A butt weld pipe fitting is made by the procedure of hot framing that incorporates bending and framing to shape. The beginning material of butt weld fitting is a pipe that is cut to length, warmed and formed into particular shapes by methods of dies. Heat treatment is likewise done to evacuate lingering stresses and get desired mechanical properties
All fittings distributed here meets ASME 16.9, ANSI B16.28, and MSS-SP-43 standards, which assures high quality in accord to international market. However, if you have some certain specifications in mind, then we can make those available for you.
Our buttweld pipe fittings come in a wide variety of grades and classes. We mainly deal with stainless steel, duplex and super duplex stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy steel, aluminium, nickel and nickel alloys, and copper nickel buttweld fittings. These are the commonly dealt with materials. We also stock other materials, contact us for more information on your preferred material grade.
We have our customers worldwide. We export all our products to all the European countries, Gulf countries and other countries like Japan, Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, South Africa, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, Egypt, etc. We also have high demand in industrial markets all over India. Our major clients are based in cities like Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hugli, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Gurgaon, Kollam, Raipur, Firozabad, Panipat, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Surat, Nagpur, and many more have our customers worldwide.
Buttweld Pipe Fittings Production Range
Size Range : 1/8” NB TO 48” NB. (Seamless & 100% X-Ray Welded, Fabricated)
Product Range: Buttweld Pipe Fittings – Range of Materials, Specifications
Thickness : SCH: 5s, 10s, 40s, 80s, 10, 20, 40, STD, 60, 80, XS, 100, 120, 140, 160, XXS, Custom Thickness.
Buttweld PIPE Fittings – Manufacturing Standards
• SASME: ANSI B16.9, ANSI B16.28, MSS-SP-43
• DIN: DIN2605, DIN2615, DIN2616, DIN2617, DIN28011
• EN: EN10253-1, EN10253-2
Welded and Seamless Buttweld Pipe Fittingss
A welded buttweld pipe fitting has one, two, or more welding joints depending on the dimensions. It is very commonly used, and so we always keep these metal fittings in stock.
A seamless buttweld fitting is made directly from seamless pipe by applying pressure and proper heat to transform pipe into a fitting such as elbow. A seamless pipe fitting has no welded parts, and therefore is the best choice for critical applications. We keep a constant check on stock of standards sizes fittings
Buttweld Pipe Fittings Materials and Grades
• Stainless Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : ASTM A403 WP GR. 304, 304L, 304H, 304N, 304LN, 316, 316L, 316H, 316N, 316LN, 309L, 310, 317, 317L, 321, 321H, 347, 347H AND UNS 31254 (254SMO)
• Duplex Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : ASTM A 815, ASME SA 815 UNS NO S31803 & S32205(2205 ). WERKSTOFF NO. 1.4462
• Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : ASTM A234 GR. WPB, WPC, WPL6, WPHY 42, WPHY 46, WPHY 52, WPHY 60, WPHY 65, WPHY 70, WPHY 80, AND WPHY 100
• Low Temperature Carbon Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : ASTM A420 WPL3, A420 WPL6
• Alloy Steel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : ASTM/ASME A/SA 234 GR. WP1, WP5, WP9, WP11, WP12, WP22, WP91
• Nickel Alloys Buttweld Pipe Fittings : NICKEL ALLOY 200 (UNS N02200 ), NICKEL ALLOY 201 (UNS N02201), MONEL ALLOY 400 (UNS N04400 ), INCONEL ALLOY 600 (UNS N06600), INCONEL ALLOY 625 (UNS N06625), INCOLOY ALLOY 800 (UNS N08800), INCOLOY ALLOY 800H (UNS N08810), INCOLOY ALLOY 800HT (UNS N08811),INCONEL ALLOY 825 (UNS N08825), ALLOY 20 (UNS N08020), HASTELLOY C-276 (UNS N010276), HASTELLOY C-4 (UNS N06455), HASTELLOY C-22 (UNS N06022), ALLOY 6XN (UNS N08367)
• Other Material Buttweld Pipe Fittings: BRASS, BRONZE,TITANIUM, TANTALUM, BISMUTH, ALUMINIUM, ZINC, LEAD, etc.
• Copper Nickel & Cupro Nickel Buttweld Pipe Fittings : CUNI10FE1MN, CUNI30MN1FE
Value Added Services
Hot Rolling, Cold Rolling, Galvanizing, Heat Treatment, Tempering, Electro Polishing, Threading, Sand Blasting, Soldering
Most Common Applications
Buttweld fittings are used for wide range of industries wherever liquids, chemicals, gases, or other fluids are handled. Some of the examples are
• OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
• POWER PLANTS
• FOOD & BEVERAGE INDUSTRY
• SEMICONDUCTOR MANUFACTURING
• PAPER PRODUCTION
Advantages of Buttweld Pipe Fittings
1. Welded connection offers more vigorous association
2. Continuous metal structure adds to the quality of the piping framework
3. Buttweld fittings with coordinating pipe plans, offers consistent stream inside the pipe. A full infiltration weld and legitimately fitted LR 90 Elbow, Reducer, Concentric reducer and so forth offers progressive change by means of welded pipe fitting
4. Option of different turn radius utilizing Short Radius (SR), Long Radius (LR) or 3R Elbows
5. Financially savvy contrasted with their costly threaded or socket weld partners
6. Stainless Steel Welded Fittings are likewise accessible in SCH 10, permitting a more slender wall choice
7. Stainless Steel Butt Weld Fittings are more typical in SCH 10 and SCH 40 design
8. All butt weld fittings have sloped closures (ends) according to ASME B16.25 standard. This makes full entrance weld with no additional readiness required for the butt weld fitting. Butt weld pipe fittings are most normally accessible in carbon steel, stainless steel, nickel alloy, aluminum and high return material. High return butt weld carbon steel pipe fittings are accessible in A234-WPB, A234-WPC, A420-WPL6, Y-52, Y-60, Y-65, and Y-70. All WPL6 pipe fittings are strengthened and are NACE MR0157 and NACE MR0103 good
What are focal points of butt welding over flanges?
1. Flanges associate pipes by bolting them together, while butt weld fittings interface pipes by welding them together
2. Contingent upon size, butt weld fittings require 10% to 75% less material than a flanged association, which implies bring down material cost and lower weight
3. Welded construction licenses more noteworthy flexibility in planning a design; this framework utilizes less space, is more conservative, and has more noteworthy quality
4. Butt weld fittings give ideal stream qualities, without pockets or sharp corners, making less frictional resistance, no weight misfortune, less turbulence
What is a seamless butt weld fitting?
1. A seamless butt weld pipe fitting is made specifically from an area of consistent pipe material, by applying warmth and weight to change pipe straightforwardly into an elbow or other shape
2. A seamless fitting has no welded parts without anyone else’s input, a trademark demanded in some critical applications
3. By correlation, a standard butt weld fitting has one, two or more welds, contingent upon measurement, shape and manufacturing technique
4. No weld implies less danger of weld yield and porosities
How are pipe fittings measured?
1. Pipe fittings are measured by their breadth, wall thickness (known as “calendar”), and shape or arrangement. (Fittings are additionally characterized by their material review and whether they are welded or consistent.)
2. Width alludes to outside diameter of a pipe or fitting.
3. The North American standard is known as Nominal Pipe Size (NPS). The International Standard is known as Diameter Nominal (DN). Pipes and fittings are really made in comparative sizes the world over: they are quite recently named in an unexpected way.
4. From ½ in to 12 inch “Nominal Pipe Size”, outside breadths is somewhat bigger than demonstrated size; inside widths get littler as timetables develop.
5. From 14 in and bigger “Nominal Pipe Size”, outside diameter across are precisely as shown estimate; inside measurements get littler as timetables develop.
Likewise with other North American Standards (inch, foot, yard, mile, … ), many pipe norms (diameter across up to 12 inch and wall thickness) depend on authentic points of reference (a toolmaker’s dies the during US Civil War) as opposed to a “logical” strategy.
Who chooses standards and specifications for butt weld fittings?
1. Manufacturers of butt weld pipe fittings need to meet details and prerequisites of numerous associations, to guarantee quality, similarity and execution of their items.
2. Key national and global standards associations concentrate on materials and end-client enterprises, including American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Norway’s NORSOK.
3. Some global associations additionally concentrate on quality norms over all ventures, for example, International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
4. Vast modern end-clients additionally have their own projects to affirm singular assembling plants as meeting their criteria to be recorded on their Approved Manufacturers List (AML).
5. Every one of these affirmations and endorsements are legitimate for a particular period, and must be restored consistently.
How pipe fittings manufactured (made) are?
1. Planning: based on fitting specifics and client requirements; includes creating part identification in manufacturing system.
2. Selection of raw material: metal; plate or pipe.
6. Welding: for fittings that are not simple elbows, returns, bends, reducers or caps
7. Inspection and tests: according to standards and client requirements
8. Coating (if required)
9. Preparation of documentation
Packing & Quality Control
Packaging is precisely taken care of to retain the quality of the fittings while in transit. Excel Metal & Engg Industries takes special attention for adhering to the optimum quality standards. Additional quality checks can be made available on special requests from customer.